AT V-CNS, complex, slow-to-recover, and peristent or chronic concussion care leverages the expertise of multiple disciplines in the context of team-based comprehensive, interdisciplinary care coordinated between professionals in the community. We are committed to helping our patients achieve their rehabilitation and return goals with minimal wait times and maximal coordination in the delivery of services to further reduce recovery times.
V-CNS CONCUSSION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
consider these critically important facts in its treatment approach:
1) A concussion is a mild traumatic brain injury.
2) A concussion puts you at greater risk for a second concussion.
3) If a second concussion is sustained before the first has resolved it may increase your risk for slower resolution and long-term issues.
4) Concussion symptoms present in multi- disciplinary arenas.
5) Unless symptoms in all arenas have resolved, a concussion cannot be determined to have resolved.